A trio of elegant butterflies, each punctuated with a Large Pearl Basic Jewel, are the focal point of these two cards.
- Keep this handy chart on hand when you want to see the colors in any current Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper collection.
- Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper includes Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Whisper White.
- Line up your Elegant Butterfly Punch trio the easy way. Start in approximately the middle of a wider piece of Very Vanilla than you need and slide card stock in as far as it will go. Punch. Then punch a smidge to the right and left of the first “centered” butterfly (I hold the punch upside down for this), again sliding the card stock into the punch as far as it will go. This ensures that you are punching the same distance in. Snip the sides to fit your card while keeping your butterfly trio centered.
- The “negative” of the punched butterflies is popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals, allowing the Sweater Weather patterns to peek through.
- The finishing touch is adding a coordinating envelope liner. It’s a snap with the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies. For a demonstration, please watch my Envelope Liners Framelits Dies Video Tutorial.
NEED A PRINT COPY OF THE HOLIDAY CATALOG? Please click here
to order your FREE copy. If you have a current relationship with
another Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please contact them directly for your
HOT TIP! Enjoy “on the go” access to your Stampin’ Up! Catalogs by downloading the following PDF’s to your iPad or smart phone. It’s so slick!
Stamp Sets: Gifts of Kindness (Wood-Mount 130441, Clear-Mount 130444)
Paper: Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper (132184), Sahara Sand (121043), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Sahara Sand (126976)
Cool Tools: Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526), Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (132172), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577), Regals Candy Dots (130932), Brights Candy Dots (130931), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)