Thank you for joining us for the July Pals Blog Hop to celebrate
the 2013-15 In Colors! Are you ready to see wonderful paper creations made
with Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown
Sugar and Coastal Cabana?
You should have just left stop number 4 on the Pals Hop – Barbara Furlong’s The Love of Stamping Blog. If so, you are in the right spot.
If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along
from blog to blog so you see all our Stampin’ Up! In Color projects.
Delicious! I focused on two new Stampin’ Up! 2013-2015 In Colors that sound good enough to eat, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding. And, how about that flirty Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch Trim? Yummy!
I indulged in the Stampin’ Up! Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper for both the pattern above and the envelope. The envelope was created using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Diagonal Plate. Here’s my score and measurement chart to create an envelope for a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (A2) card (and more).
CAN YOU GUESS? What Stampin’ Up! Punch did I use to create the mini envelope in just seconds? It’s listed in the supplies below and will be demonstrated in my next 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial! Stay tuned!
Stamp Set: Four You (Wood-Mount 130535, Clear-Mount 130538)
Paper: Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper (130144), Pistachio Pudding (131294), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Soft Suede (115318)
Cool Tools: 2 1/2″ Circle Punch (120906), Hexagon Punch (130919), Top Note Bigz Die (113463), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch Trim (130021), Neutrals Candy Dots (130934), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
The next stop is Laurie Chilton’s Stampin’ Ink Blog, stop number 6 on
the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting ? and I hope to see you next month!
Pals Blog Hop Line Up:
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Lynn Hoyt at cattaildesigns
- Amy Lazzell at Just a Thought…Cards by Amy
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin Ink
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Scrappin’ and Stampin’
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki’s Creative Corner
- Kari Linder at Stampin’ Essentials
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Shirley Sumption at Look At My Cute Stuff
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit