You know that I'm a stickler about good organization for my Ultimate Stamping Zone. For the Spring Catalog, Brian King (a member of my Stampin' Pretty Pals Virtual Community)
offered Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper (also known as "DSP") swatch books that I
immediately knew I needed to own! Brian is offering them again for 13
choices of DSP in the new Stampin' Up! 2013-2014 Annual Catalog. I'm
Here's what I love:
- You get 11 Designer Series Paper Swatch Books PLUS 2 Specialty Designer Series Swatch Books.
- The swatch books are compact for quick access and easy storage.
- Flip style allows you to see all the patterns within each collection in a flash.
- Swatch books are labeled on the back along with a coordinating colors list.
- I don't have to drag out all my 12 x 12 DSP when I'm in decision-making mode (including the scraps that can go flying).
- Demonstrators find them to be a convenient way to share real samples with their customers.
Retiring Stamps will be available through June 3. Stampin' Up! will continue to produce the stamps to meet the demand through that time. Click to View Stampin' Up! Retiring Stamps.
Retiring Accessories are ONLY available while supplies last. SAVE UP TO 60% on select items including punches, designer series paper, ribbon and more! Be sure to order your favorites soon. Click to View Stampin' Up! Retiring Accessories.