Let’s Hear It for the Little Boys!

Stampin up stampinup masculine birthday card ideas catalog order online punches juvenile
These two cards are destined for a couple toddler-sized birthday boys in my family.  I love the clean combination of Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.

STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:

• Stampin’ Up! Silver 1/8″ Mini Brads accent the bicycle wheels, sentiments and top of the boat mast.

Stampin up stampinup masculine birthday cards ideas catalog free order online punch juvenile

• The “happy birthday” banner covers the original stamp sentiment.  Sneaky 🙂
  • Three Midnight Muse patterns from the 2012-2014 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack make mixing a snap.

Stampin up stampinup masculine birthday card idea catalog free order online punch juvenile

• FEEL GOOD!  Moving Forward stamp set offers images that make all ages smile.  For every purchase of the Moving Forward stamp set, Stampin’ Up! donates $3 to Ronald McDonald House Charities.

MaryRedTulipSHOP WITH ME AND GET A FREE 2013-2014 ANNUAL CATALOG!
Anyone who
places an order through me will get a Stampin’ Up! 2013-2014
Annual Catalog delivered to their door from me–absolutely FREE.  Free
My Digital Studio downloads and 30 Day Trial are excluded from this
offer.  Order by May 7 and your catalog should arrive no later than
5/31.  Please note this is a Stampin’ Pretty exclusive offer.  Limit 1.

Already a Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer?  Your 2013-2014 catalog
has already been ordered for you and is expected to arrive no later
than 5/31!  Learn how you can become a Stampin’ Pretty Preferred
Customer.

Mary signature

MaryEndOfPostOrderButton

Stampin up stampinup masculine birthday card ideas catalog free order online punch juvenile
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST:

Stamp Set:  Moving Forward (Wood-Mount 126320, Clear-Mount 126322), Itty Bitty Banners (Wood-Mount 126255, Clear-Mount 126257)
Paper:  2012-2014 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack (126910), Midnight Muse (126843), Crumb Cake (120953), Whisper White (100730)
Ink:  Midnight Muse (126860)

Cool Tools:  2 1/2″ Circle Punch (120906), 1 1/4″ Square Punch (for flagged ends, 119865), Bitty Banners Framelits Dies (129267), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Paper-Piercing Tool (126189), Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
The Perfect Touch:  Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430),  Stampin’ Up! 1/8″ Silver Mini Brads (122941)

Moving forward stampin up stampinup card ideas

23 thoughts on “Let’s Hear It for the Little Boys!”

1. Mary, These two cards are so sweet. i am so glad I have this stamp set from you.
    You have such wonderful creative ideas. Happy Stamping. Hugs, Ellen

2. Oh, Mary, I am also on the “I LOVE it” list! I love the Midnight Muse with the Crumb Cake! My twin grandsons will each be getting one of the cards when they turn 1 in September! Thanks for sharing all your work!

3. Add me to the “love the cards” list. These are darling and I have a feeling they would be cute in pink also. 🙂

4. Love theses cards, Mary! I have three grandsons (11, 6, & 2 months) so I’m always looking for new ideas and these fit the bill perfectly..will definitely be CASing them.

5. Oh, such awesome cards! I always “forget” that stamp set! Thanks for reminding me, putting it on my desk immediately. My nephew is going to get this card! Thank you so much for another beautiful card.

6. Ooh how cute is that ??? Love those colors , and it’s always so hard to make boys cards , / men ! Right ???
    Loc it Ms Mary ,
    Have a nice weekend
    Hugs Frenchie

7. Love…LOVE! Just my kinda card! They are going to love it! Thanks once again for your amazing talent and inspiration!