Pals Guest Stamper: Kim C.

DSC_0205_0001
She rocked the Bitty Butterfly Punch (Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog), don't you agree?  Kim Czenszak, a member of my Stampin' Pretty Pals Community and today's Pals Guest Stamper, brought this card to life with colorful, artful touches and beautiful butterflies.  Here's another version.  Which is YOUR favorite?  Please leave me a comment below!

DSC_0202
Want to know more on how Kim created these cards and see more of her talent?  Check out her Live Love Stamp Blog for all the details.

Mary signature MaryEndOfPostOrderButton

0 thoughts on “Pals Guest Stamper: Kim C.”

1. Very pretty cards…the butterflies almost seem to be taking the trees into the skies with them….thank you for sharing Kim’s creativity!

2. Love them both. Nice job Kim. I am more colorful, so obviously like that one, but the other one has the simplicity that Mary has taught me to love!!

3. These cards are fantastic – they make we want to be sick so I can receive one 🙂 Love them both but my fav is the S{ick} one – the colours are just great and love the border top and bottom.

4. Great idea, Kim. so very pretty! Actually I like them both! :>) Bright and cheery they would perk anyone up!

5. Both cards are beautiful and would definitely brighten my spirits if I received either of them. If I had to choose one it would be the one with the get well wishes sentiment.

6. I like the randomness of the butterflies on the get well card but I like the brown border on the sick card.

7. Beautiful work! The first is my favorite, but I would be delighted to receive either – wouldn’t you?

8. Tough choice as both cards are excellent! Each card has its own merits from the shading to the placement of the butterflies! Fantastic work and thanks for sharing!

9. Beautiful cards, both of them, Kim. Those little butterflies look amazing against that background of trees. The sponging around the edges of the card make the entire design just pop!! Thanks for sharing.

10. Hello Mary,
    I liked the design of the random placed butterflys on the triple trees, the best. It seems a more natural placement. Viewed Kims blog, but liked the butterflies on the trees the best.
    Barbara