I’m diggin’ the Triple Time Stamping Technique and it’s surprisingly easy. Simply layer rectangles of various sizes on top of each other, stamp and then reassemble with mats to produce a crisp and graphic 3-D look. I was inspired to try the Triple Time Stamping Technique after having received the gorgeous card below (Creative Elements Stamp Set) from fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Dawn Olchefske. Thanks, Dawn! Click here for her Triple Time Stamping Tutorial.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- For a little twist, I stamped the flower (Reason to Smile) on Comfort Caf? Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- The DSP was cut into three rectangles measuring 2″ x 3 1/4″, 3″ x 4 1/4″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″. I centered and adhered the three on top of each other with a temporary adhesive and stamped. Don’t panic . . . there will be a little bit of a gap in ink where the pieces overlap. The mat will ultimately cover them.
- Separate the 3 stamped rectangles and layer on Early Espresso card stock sized to 1/4″ larger than each piece.
- The So Sorry stamp set is an essential for everything from sympathy cards to the loss of a pet. Part of the message can be used on the card’s interior.
- The sentiment is kept very basic (no layers) with a single brad. This is a clean counterbalance to the patterns.
THE REASON TO SMILE STAMP SET PROMOTION ENDS JULY 31. Place a $50 product order and get the Reason to Smile stamp set for just $5. This stamp set is a July exclusive will no longer be available after July 31. Learn more.
Stamp Set: Reason to Smile (Wood-Mount 131274, Clear-Mount 131275), So Sorry (Wood-Mount 126525, Clear-Mount 126527)
Paper: Comfort Caf? Designer Series Paper (126898), Summer Starfruit (126839), Early Espresso (119686), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Early Espresso (126974), Summer Starfruit Stampin’ Write Marker (2012-2014 In Color Collection, 126856)
The Perfect Touch: Summer Starfruit 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126846), Metallic Brads (119741), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)