However, I gave them a "manly" twist with the colors and patterns of Stampin' Up! Well Worn Designer Series Paper. Together, the balloons and images set the scene for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO212).
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- I stamped the birds on the tag to coordinate with the balloon layer.
- Linen thread blends perfectly with the "well-worn" look and is so easy to work with.
- I used a Crop-A-Dile to pop out the "entrance" for the linen bow on the tag.
- A little "heavy metal" adds a handsome touch in the form of Silver 5/16" Jumbo Brads.
- A touch of Tea Stain (Stampin' Up! Distressing Essentials Kit) gives the Very Vanilla for the balloons and tag an antiqued look.
SAVE $$$. SEE ALL STAMPIN' UP! PROMOTIONS IN ONE PLACE. Click here.
STILL TIME! I'm offering a chance for STAMPIN' PRETTY BLOG CANDY until Noon CST today. Click here for details.
Stamp Set: Up, Up & Away (W122755, C122757)
Paper: Well Worn Designer Series Paper (122359), Not Quite Navy (101722), Early Espresso (119686), Cajun Craze (119684), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (103008), Early Espresso (119670), Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Marker (119678), Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker (120973), Tea Stain (Distressing Essentials Kit, 118762)
Cool Tools:Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), Extra Large Tag Punch (119866), Large Tag Punch (119876), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (119976), Crop-A-Dile (108362), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Linen Thread (104199), 5/16" Jumbo Brads (Neutrals, 122534), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)