Incredible definition and stunning results! Today's post shares a sneak peek at the Large Paper Doily Sizzlits Die, which will be available when the Occasions Mini Catalog is released Jan. 4, 2012. I was fortunate as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator to receive it as a gift at Founder's Circle. At 4" in diameter, this doily will actually work with a saucer and teacup! However, I'm totally digging a variety of uses in papercrafting!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- I cropped 1 1/4" off the right front of the card for added character. The sentiment extends into "space," producing a striking, bold line.
- I used the Circle Scissor Plus to cut a perfect 4" Daffodil Delight Circle. It's a colorful effect tucked behind the Basic Gray doily.
- A Whisper White 2 1/2" Circle is layered beneath the center of the doily.
- The doily's intricate design shouldn't compete with a lot of embellishments. A single Glmmer Brad in the top right is plenty.
- Yep, the bedspread below (CB2) signaled my right brain to start creating this card!
NEW! BUY 2 SIMPLY SENT CARD KITS AND GET A COORDINATING STAMP SET FREE. Simply Sent Kits are the perfect basic for a new or busy stamper. They make fabulous gifts, too. LEARN MORE!
STAMPIN' UP! OCTOBER SPECIALS!! Click here!
Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess Rewards, W122615, C122617)
Paper: Basic Gray (121044), Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Bsaic Gray (109120)
Cool Tools: 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Circle Scissor Plus Glass Mat (112531), Large Paper Doily Sizzlits Die (available Jan. 4), Big Shot (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Basics Glimmer Brads (121003), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)