When I first spotted the Triple Treat Flower rubber stamp in the Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog, I knew it was going to be one of my New Catalog Favorites. With quick and easy options to crop and layer with Stampin' Up! punches, it delivers! It's the anchor of my design for this week's Pals Paper Arts Challege Card (PPA108). The challenge: Create a clean and simple card with a decorative or rounded corner.
For more challenge inspiration and ideas, check out the PPA Design Team card samples!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Doesn't the ribbon slipped through the strip created with the Lace Ribbon Border Punch look amazing? I first saw this idea on the Stampin' Up! Alaska Cruise and vowed to try it!
- The Jewels Basic Rhinestone in the flower center was colored in a snap with a Berry Sharpie. Yes, it works for Basic Pearls, too! For a video tutorial of the process, please click here.
- My card base began as 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". For a little change-up, I cropped the front to 3 1/2" wide. To meet the PPA Challenge, I rounded the corners with a 3/16" Corner Punch.
- ALL my Stampin' Up! ? la carte rubber stamps have been converted from wood-mount to clear-mount. Be sure to watch my Clear-Mount Cling Foam Video Tutorial to learn how you can do the same!
- SAVE SPACE! In addition to better visibility, my converted Triple Treat Flower stamp tucks away in a Stampin' Up! Clear-Mount Stamp Case (119104). I show it here with SIX other ? la carte rubber stamps. Efficient storage, no?
FINAL DAYS OF THE BUY 3, GET 1 FREE DSP PROMOTION!
Stock up on Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper for the holidays or try a pretty new paper pattern. Ends Aug. 31. Get the details.
Stamp Sets: Triple Treat Flower (W122909), My Friend (W122585, C122587)
Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Basic Black (121045), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Basic Black (101179), Berry Sharpie
Cool Tools: Lace Ribbon Border Punch (122362), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), 5 Petal Flower Punch (119880), Fancy Flower Punch (118073), 1/2" Circle Punch (119869), 3/16" Corner Punch (119871)
The Perfect Touch: Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (120930), Jewels Basic Rhinestones (119246), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
CLICK ON STAMP IMAGE TO ENLARGE.