- A checkerboard pattern in Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla was created by piecing together squares from my 1 1/4" Square Punch.
- The Petit Pennants Builder Punch evolved into "mod" with this funky flower.
- Each petal gets pumped up with a couple Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adding ribbon on a corner can be tricky. They key is so cut the loop in back (where it doesn't show), pull each side taut and adhere.
Promotion Dates: August 1-31, 2011
Promotion Details: During August, get a FREE package of Designer Series Paper when you buy three! Stock up on all your favorites, including brand-new designs from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.
Things to Remember:
- There is no limit to the number of free packages of Designer Series Paper you can earn.
- Specialty Designer Series Paper and Hostess Designer Series Paper are not part of this promotion and cannot be redeemed through this offer.
- On-line ordering deadline is Aug. 31 at 11:50 P.M. MT
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN' PRETTY? Click to learn more about my Stampin' Pretty Rewards Program and special perks for my customers.
Stamp Set: Friendly Phrases W126149, C126151
Paper: Baja Breeze (111352), Very Vanilla (101650), Daffodil Delight (119683), Tangerine Tango (111349)
Ink: Basic Black (101179)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" Square Punch (119865), Perfect Pennants Builder Punch (122361), 1" Circle Punch (119868)
The Perfect Touch: 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon (119254), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)