Reach for the stars! This week's Elements of Style CAS (Clean and Simple) Challenge (PPA99) inspires you to make a statement with stars. However, take a gallaxy of alternative inspiration from the following photo for a color scheme or simply try a military or patriotic motif!
DON'T DELAY! The Stampin' Up! Star Punch steals the show with today's card. It's still available (last time I checked), but only while supplies last. It's on the Last Chance Accessories List and could sell out at any time. See what else is headed for retirement and save up to 40% on select items.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- NEW PRODUCT ALERT! Yummy new In Color card stock and coordinating Designer Printed Brads make quite a splash. They will be available July 1, when the Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog goes live.
- Compare the newest 2011-2013 In Colors to existing Stampin' Up! Colors with these helpful samples.
- NEW PRODUCT ALERT! The sentiment "it's your day!" is another cutie from the new hostess rubber stamp set: Happiest Birthday Wishes (available July 1).
- The 6 1/2" x 3 1/4" Whisper White card base fits neatly inside a Stampin' Up! Small Open-End Envelope (107286).
- Remember this card idea and video using the Star Punch to make a cool medallion?
GRAB YOUR FAVORITES BEFORE THEY RETIRE!
Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets (available through June 30)
Stampin' Up! Definitely Decorative (Available while supplies last)
Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes* (W122615, C122617)
Paper: Lucky Limeade* (122926), Island Indigo* (122923), Calypso Coral* (122925), Pool Party* (122924), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Island Indigo* (122937)
Cool Tools: Star Punch (119875), 3/4" Circle Punch (119873), 3/16" Corner Punch (119871)
The Perfect Touch: In Color Printed Designer Brads (122940), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
*Available July 1