I have a simple Happy Heart thank you card for you today that was inspired by this pretty little bag from Brighton. Inspiration is all around us, right?
WHAT? NO MOJO MONDAY? After much consideration and 100’s of Mojo Monday Design Challenges, I have decided to resign from the Mojomaker Design Team so that I can have a bit more creative flexibility. I have loved doing these challenges over the years and encourage you to continue playing here. Thank you, Julee Tilman, and the rest of the talented team for letting me hang out with you for so long. It has been such fun and as well as an honor.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Line up! I used the Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder below the punched hearts as a guide for my hearts.
- The hearts created with the heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack fit perfectly into the embossed hearts.
- Get them now! The Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (a trio of three shapes) and the Night of Navy 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon are both on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Products List (select items to 50% off).
- The sentiment is from Tin of Cards Photopolymer stamp set, a collection of sentiments you’ll ink up over and over.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Happy Heart thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas and inspiration.
GET A 2016-2017 ANNUAL CATALOG IN ONE OF 3 WAYS
1) New customers. Place an ON-LINE ORDER through me and I’ll send you an email and link on how to redeem your FREE Stampin’ Up! annual catalog. Includes FREE shipping. Limit 1 annual catalog per year.
2) My Preferred Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past year AND currently have selected me as their demonstrator in their Stampin’ Up! profile) automatically get both the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for supporting my business! Those who have ordered from me in the past year and prior to April 28, 2016, can expect their catalog to arrive by June 1 when the catalog begins.
Not sure if you are a preferred customer and automatically getting a catalog from me? Please email me by filling out this form.
CATALOGS WILL BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS LISTED IN YOUR STAMPIN’ UP! PROFILE. PLEASE BE SURE IT IS CURRENT.
3) Not my customer, but plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me? It’s just $5 to priority ship a catalog to your door. Click HERE to order your catalog using PayPal. Please be sure to update your PayPal address when checking out. This is the address where your catalog will be sent.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!