Seeing is believing! Today's video tutorial showcases the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch from the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog. Create multiple shapes in seconds for layering on handmade cards and gifts. Better yet, it coordinates with the Bold Blossom rubber stamp set.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- I used a Stampin' Up! Note Card and Envelope (107311) as the foundation of today's project. The set includes 20 Whisper White 5" x 3 1/2" pre-scored cards and matching envelopes. Card making–quick and easy. Click and scroll to see more of my quick cards.
- Mail it! This size is large enough to travel with a stamp in the U.S.
- Experiment! I moved the flower brad to several locations before it said "mama" on the bottom left.
- Balance doesn't mean you need something in every corner :) White space is pretty, too.
- The Jewels Basic Pearl adheres to the Flower Brad for added pizzazz.
- An Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker cranks out a dotted border in a flash.
STAMPIN' UP! MAY PROMOTION. SAVE 30% on select products, including the Digital Starter Kit.
Stamp Set: Bold Blossom (W123232, C122232)
Paper: Note Cards & Envelopes (107311), Tangerine Tango (111349), Peach Parfait (119794), So Saffron (105118), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz (119784), Early Espresso (119670), Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker (119680)
Cool Tools: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (122464), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309, Circle)
The Perfect Touch: Brights Flower Brads (119734), Jewels Basic Pearls (119247), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)