Will you be able to sneak in some stamping time on Memorial Day? This week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO193) had me puzzled for a few minutes. However, check out my tips below for an easy way to bring this layout to life!
- The Whisper White card base is 5 1/4" square, a perfect fit for the Stampin' Up! Whisper White Medium Square Envelopes.
- Crumb Cake is cut to 5" square and layered on top.
- A square of Cherry Cobbler was cut to 3 1/2" square and sliced on the diagonal. That's what I used to create the side triangles. Simple!
- The scrunchy ribbon is easier than ever with Stampin' Up! Seam Binding Ribbon. Here's my video on this quick trick.
- You can make a difference! Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation for every Strength & Hope rubber stamp set or the Strength and Hope Digital Kit (124475) sold.
CHECK IT OUT! My latest on-line video class is perfect for "paper happy" stampers AND Stampin' Up! demonstrators. Click for class details and early bird pricing!
Here's what reader Tracy B. had to say after watching the full-length tutorials for the projects on the left:
Thanks for the tutorial! I loved the bonus one using the envelope. The colors are great for summer. I always love what you do.
Stamp Set: Strength & Hope (W118100, C123660)
Paper: Cherry Cobbler (119685), Crumb Cake (120953), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Crumb Cake (121030), Basic Black (101179), VersaMark (102283)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" Circle Punch (119861), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (1198600, Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die (120903)
The Perfect Touch: Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (122332), Antique Brads (117273), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Whisper White Medium Square Envelope (107289), Heart to Heart Punch (119881)