Pretty trim (like lace) can add a sophisticated or whimsical touch to a handmade card. This week, the Pals Paper Arts Design Team challenges you to "Get Your Lace In Place" (or any type of trim–we're very open minded) on your next project. To see the PPA Design Team's clean and simple projects for the "lace" challenge (PPA73), CLICK HERE and play along.
- Pompom Trim in Tangerine Tango (123323) lights up this sweet 4 x 4 card.
- Sweet Stitches Designer Big Buttons (122302) are floral "stand-ins" and pack a colorful punch. I used Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango buttons. Mini Glue Dots ( 103683) keep buttons securely in place.
- The Occasion Mini's Bold Blossom stamp set (WM 123232, CM 1222332) produces the stems and sentiment. A great "go to" set for quick cards. Need to see more of my quick card samples? Click here or access the "quick" card button on my left side bar.
Just for fun . . . I made a companion "house box" using the Mini Milk Carton Bigz XL Die (117310) and more adorable Pompom Trim.
NEW ON-LINE CLASS TOMORROW: I can barely contain my excitement about my "Filled with Love" on-line class. Class will include full length video tutorials for a variety of valentine projects. You'll be in the mood for love! Products focus on the Filled with Love Bundle Promotion (also starting tomorrow). Details here.
RESERVE YOUR FREE COPY OF THE OCCASIONS MINI! If you would like a FREE print copy of the Occasions Mini Catalog, please email me your name and US address.
- ALL my Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customers automatically receive a copy. No need to email me unless your free copy doesn't arrive by Jan. 4.
- If you have a relationship with another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copy.
- Occasions Mini Catalog delivery expected by Jan. 4, 2011.
- The on-line download of the mini will be available on my blog on January 4.