Two amazing Stampin' Up! offers END TODAY! They both have had an overwhelming response (more like an explosion) and are directly responsible for the lack of "WOW" videos from me this past week–busy, busy–things will be back to normal soon.
There's still time to take advantage of the savings if you act by the end of the day today:
- 50% Off the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit. Learn how you can take demonstrator discounts for a test drive thru March 31, 2011, with no further obligation.
- On-Line Customer Spectacular. Free Shipping for on-line product orders of $150 or more and discounts to 50% off. Get the scoop.
Every year about now, a "bah humbug" attitude starts to take over my papercrafting experience. I'm plenty excited about Christmas and the New Year celebrations. However, my card making decides it needs to "move on" from red and green, ornaments and snowflakes.
The good news is that starting today and throughtout December, I''ll be playing with new "toys" and introducing (tempting) you with sneak peeks of the new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog (starts Jan. 4, 2011) and Sale-A-Bration (starts January 25, 2011). Are you ready for the latest and greatest new Stampin' Up! goodies?
Let's kick it off with "Eat Chocolate," a welcome addition to the Occasions Mini Catalog.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- What could be more delicious than a stamp set focusing on our love for chocolate and friendship? I love the simplicity of the images and font of the "Eat Chocolate" stamp set (available Jan. 4).
- Popping up the bon bon on a Stampin' Dimensional gives it a lively boost.
- "I'm that friend" was cropped with a Word Window Punch vs. trying to line up the image on a strip of white.
- I love a contrasting color within a sentiment. The word "chocolate" was inked separately in Chocolate Chip.
- For a little twist, you could try heat embossing "chocolate" in white on Chocolate Chip card stock so that it looks like a mini candy bar!
EARN FREE STAMPS WITH MY STAMPIN' PRETTY REWARDS PROGRAM. Pick your favorite stamp set, any price! Earn rewards for being a loyal Stampin' Pretty Customer. Get details.
STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCT UPDATES (HOT OFF THE PRESS):
Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wonder Crayons are NOW available in current Stampin' Up! colors!! Use the following item numbers to purchase your Watercolor Wonder Crayons:
- 120949 New Color Kit
- 119802 Subtles
- 119803 Regals
- 119804 Brights
- 119805 Neutrals
Also, the Fancy Flower and 2 1/2" Circle Punches will be available for purchase starting December 1. The quality issues Stampin' Up! experienced are now resolved.
Stamp Set: Eat Chocolate (available January 4)
Paper: Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (117155), Chocolate Chip (102128), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (105216), Chocolate Chip (100908)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" Square Punch Large (119865), Scallop Square Punch Extra Large (119884), Word Window Punch Large (119857), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), 3/16" Corner Punch Small (119871)
The Perfect Touch: Brights Brads (119740), Brights Flower Brads (119734), Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (117286), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)