Today’s card idea doesn’t require any stamps or ink! I simply cropped the “hugs” sentiment using one of the Lovely Words Thinlits Dies. The words (top to bottom) are “lovely,” “hugs,” and “friend.” You can always crop “love” from “lovely!”
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Real Red tulip and Old Olive leaf and stem were cut with the Stampin’ Up! Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies.
- The Lemon Lime Twist “hugs” piece is layered over the tulip using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A touch of Linen Thread adds rustic charm and brings out the Crumb Cake 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base.
- A single Real Red enamel dot (Brights Enamel Shapes) provides a subtle pop of interest.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s simple “hugs” card idea that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
EARN A $5 COUPON FOR EVERY $50 YOU SPEND IN JULY! Earn in July. Redeem in August. Full details and a sneak peek of an early release holiday bundle here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!