Create a quick and chic background using a single stamp like this flower from the Stampin' Up! Fifth AvenueFloral set. Fifth Avenue Floral and additional select stamp sets are 20% off now thru April 30 as part of the Two-Step Into Spring Promotion. Click to place your order on-line.
Also exiting the Stampin' Up! stage are Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper and the "congratulations" stamp from Well Scripted I used (love that font). These items and the Occasions Mini Catalog end April 30. NEW! Click for the list of Occasions Mini Carryover Products.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Overlapping the floral line image made filling in the background easy.
- Using a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, I added a little oomph to the flower centers.
- Do knots have you tied up? Check out my Tying a Pretty Knot Video for tips on how to make your knots proud and pretty.
- A snippet of red scallops on the edge of the sentiment adds a delicious pop!
- To view more Occasions Mini Catalog sample projects, click here and scroll, baby, scroll.
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral (113734), Well Scripted (Occasions Mini: Wood-Mount 117072, 118601)
Paper: Sweet Pea Paper Stack (Occasions Mini, 117161), Whisper White (100730), Real Red (102482), Chocolate Chip (102128)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908), Real Red Stampin' Write Marker (100052)
Cool Tools: Scallop Edge Punch (112091)
The Perfect Touch: Real Red 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117286), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)