It's Mojo Monday time! Welcome to this week's delightful sketch (MOJO102) by Julee Tilman. My effort today has a scrapbook feel . . . a bit out of the box for me but a fun way to pull together the sketch using the FYI stamp set!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Break up a wide sentiment into pieces for an entirely different look.
- Half Back Pearls from the Pretties Kit hang on with confidence with the help of Mini Glue Dots
- The Large Half Back Pearl fits neatly inside the Silver Grommet
- The Flower Folds Bigz XL Die produces lovely "blooms." Don't forget that the Bigz dies cut fabric and many other materials. Stay tuned for a fun fabric pin using this die 🙂
- Need a free copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog? CLICK HERE to email me your name and US address. Note: If you are one of my existing customers, you already have one on the way!
- Stampin' Up! Starter Kit Promotions End 8/31. Join the Stampin' Pretty Pals, my friendly, informative virtual community of Stampin' Up! demonstrators and enjoy the discounts and benefits.
Hobby stampers welcome!
- Are you ready for Halloween? Check out the inspiration samples and play this week's Halloween challenge at Pals Paper Arts.
Stamp Set: FYI (114365)
Paper: Crushed Curry Designer Series Paper (115686), Crushed Curry (115319), Bordering Blue Textured Card Stock (108696), Night of Navy Textured Card Stock (108696)
Ink: Crushed Curry (115659), Bordering Blue (102265), Night of Navy (102977)
Cools Tools: Big Shot (113439), Flower Folds Bigz XL Die (115970), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (104403), 1/2" Circle Punch (104390), 1/4" Hole Punch (retired), Trio Flower Punch (109183), Photo Corners Punch (109042)
The Perfect Touch: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon (115614), Pretties Half Back Pearls (109114), Silver Jumbo Grommet (114348)