- I stamped the Branch Out tree in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White card stock.
- I layered the "leaves" in Regal Rose
- The birdhouse was stamped in More Mustard. TIP: I missed the branch I was headed for (apparently too confident at the time). A Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip Marker saved the day by allowing me to connect it to the tree.
- The top left corner was cropped with a Corner Rounder Punch. TIP: A little asymmetry can add a subtle splash to a basic card.
- Layers of More Mustard and Regal Rose card stock were adhered to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base of Whisper White (scored at the top). The bottom corners were shaped with a Corner Rounder Punch.
- Before attaching the tree image, I wrapped luscious Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon around the card base.
- Three More Mustard brads provide a sweet detail and pop of color.
- The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!'s Sweet Serendipity. I stamped it in both Chocolate Chip and More Mustard.
- The chocolate version was given a new "figure" using a Large Oval Punch.
- The More Mustard image was snipped out and mounted on the chocolate version with Stampin' Dimensionals. TIP: Stampin' Dimensionals are easy to cut and customize to any shape.
- The new Scallop Oval Punch (exclusively in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog–click to download) coordinates beautifully as a Regal Rose background mat for the sentiment.
- Sweet Always Designer Series Paper was cut just a tad narrower than the envelope and tucked inside. Click here for details on Stampin' Up!'s May Designer Paper Promotion
- I flipped the envie over and cut to remove the excess around the flap.
- To create the pretty white edge, I carefully cut off about 1/4" of the top of the designer paper.
- I adhered the liner only at the top. It will stay in place perfectly.
- Using a Scor-Pal (www.ucutathome.com), I added a crease on the DP for easy closure.
Stamp Set: Branch Out (113200), Sweet Serendipity (113626)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), More Mustard (100946), Regal Rose (105130)
Ink: More Mustard (103162), Regal Rose (105211), Chocolate Chip (100908), Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip Marker (100071)
Cool Tools: Large Oval Punch (107305), Scallop Oval Punch (114889, Occasions Mini Catalog), Corner Rounder Punch (109047)
The Perfect Touch: Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (109056), Earth Elements Brads (106955), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Envelope: Stampin' Up! Medium White Envelope (107301), Sweet Always (112468)