- Using Stampin' Up!'s Wide Oval and Horizontal Slot Punch I cropped out my vase outline. TIP: To produce the wider "lip" at the top of the vase, the slot punch was punched twice, moving slightly left and right.
- A Pocket Silhouettes stamp was inked in Chocolate Chip Craft Ink and stamped on Really Rust card stock.
- I stamped another design from Pocket Silhouettes in Chocolate Chip Craft Ink on Very Vanilla twice. TIP: One of the advantages of Stampin' Up!'s Craft Ink (as opposed to Classic Ink, which I use for most purposes) is that it's stickier so you can emboss it. I sprinkled Clear Embossing Powder over all three images and heat embossed for a raised and shiny finish.
- My vase outline was adhered over the center image using Stampin' Dimensionals. Vintage Brads doll up the corners.
- To produce a distressed edge on the side images, I used a Cutter Kit. Excellent results and saves my fingernails.
- The Very Vanilla card base is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". It's topped (from top to bottom) with Really Rust Textured card stock, a strip of Textured Chocolate Chip, Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper and a sweet eyelet border in Really Rust.
- The sentiment is from Chit Chat Rub-Ons. TIP: This set of rub-ons comes with one sheet each of Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. Just about every occasion is addressed and they are simple to align and transfer.
Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes (111672)
Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Really Rust Textured (108697), Really Rust 100661), Chocolate Chip Textured (108697), Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper (113966)
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft (101816)
Cool Tools: Wide Oval Punch (112082), Horizontal Slot Punch (105089), Eyelet Border Punch (113692), Heat Tool (100005), Cutter Kit (106958)
The Perfect Touch: Clear Embossing Powder (109130), Vintage Brads (109109, Antique Brass), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Chit Chat Rub-Ons (111804)