Don't these Tart and Tangy strawberries remind you of summer? I tried a "triple challenge" on this card including: Clean & Simple Fall to Layout (FTL#41), Splitcoast Limited Supplies Challenge LSC219 (choosing National Strawberry Month as my May holiday inspiration) and Color Throwdown #41 (Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze).
- Using Stampin' Up! Ruby Red and Certainly Celery Markers, I inked the rubber of the strawberry stamp directly. I "huffed" on it a couple times to keep it moist and stamped on Very Vanilla card stock. TIP: Ruby Red is an excellent stand-in for Riding Hood Red.
- I popped out the strawberry images using a 1 1/4" Circle Punch.
- They are adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals (for a three dimensional effect) to a 1 3/8" Circle of Certainly Celery. A Baja Breeze Textured Scallop Circle follows.
- Very Vanilla was whipped through my Big Shot with the dotted Texturz Plate from Stampin' Up!'s Backgrounds 1 to add pizzazz to the horizontal panel. Soft. Pretty.
- The vanilla panel and berries were attached to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base in Certainly Celery Textured card stock (scored at the top).
- DON'T MISS: Check out this May promotion on Stampin' Up!'s fabulous textured card stock and designer paper!
- Riding Hood Red Textured card stock was cropped with a Designer Label Punch. TIP: It's a perfect fit with the Styled Vanilla Label Holder.
- The sentiment is from Hidden Garden Rub-Ons. They layer crisply over textured card stock. TIP: This single line text of the rub-on was easily cut and placed as two lines.
- Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon (love the vanilla trim) slips through the label holder and pulls the card together.
- The final touch is a tiny Baja Breeze felt flower from Flower Fusion Too anchored with a Styled Vanilla Brad.
Stamp Set: Tart and Tangy (111514)
Paper: Certainly Celery Textured (108695), Certainly Celery (105125), Very Vanilla (101650), Baja Breeze Textured (111345), Riding Hood Red Textured (111345)
Ink: Stampin' Up! Ruby Red (100075) and Certainly Celery Markers (105106)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" (104403) and 1 3/8" (104401) Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch (109043), Designer Label Punch (107590), Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates (114512), Big Shot (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Riding Hood Red/Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon (111365), Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware (112454, Label Holder and Brad), Flower Fusion Too (112006), Hidden Garden Rub-Ons (111414)
Envelope: Stampin' Up! Medium Very Vanilla Envelope (107300), Urban Garden Designer Series Paper