- I stamped the little sail boat three times on Whisper White card stock, using So Saffron, Ruby Red and Baja Breeze ink. I snipped out the So Saffron and Ruby Red sails and adhered them to the Baja Breeze image.
- The "it's a boy!" sentiment was inked in Jet Black Stazon in (my preferred black for crisp black images) and stamped on Baja Breeze.
- Using a Paper piercer and Template (Stampin' Up! Crafter's Tool Kit), I added a border. The image was matted on So Saffron.
- Buttons were "threaded" with strips of coordinating card stock and attached with Mini Glue Dots (103683).
- The main image was adhered with Stampin' Dimensinals to a a 3 1/8" x 3 1/8" polka dot square of Sweet Slumber Specialty Paper.
- A coordinated stripe pattern from Sweet Slumber follows along with a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" So Saffron card base.
- The horizontal sentiment consists of Baja Breeze and So Saffron Textured card stock. TIP: The Chit Chat "congratulations" rub-on transfers beautifully onto textured card stock.
- The So Saffron layer was shaped with a Scallop Edge Punch. Ruby Red Brads accent the corners. TIP: I used the Paper Piercer and Template to align the brads, too.
Notice something familiar about this sketch? It's last week's Mojo Monday sketch that I inadvertently did again. Click here for details on the sketch I used.
Stamp Set: Nursery Necessities (113506)
Paper: Sweet Slumber Specialty (114037), So Saffron (105118), So Saffron Textured (108696), Baja Breeze Textured (111345)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon (101406), So Saffron (105213), Ruby Red (102259), Baja Breeze (111833)
Cool Tools: Paper Piercer and Template (104310, Stampin' Up! Crafter's Tool Kit), Scallop Edge Punch (112091)
The Perfect Touch: Bouquet Designer Buttons (112092), Fresh Favorites II Buttons (107422), Earth Elements Brads (106955), Chit Chat Rub-Ons (111804), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)