Twirly-whirly fun! The Stampin’ Up! Pinwheel Sizzlits Die makes creating pinwheels a “breeze.” The die is new in the Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalog along with the coordinating Wishes Your Way stamp set used for the sentiment.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- There are tiny holes in the diecut pinwheel for adding a brad. However, I personally find it easier to adhere each flap as I fold (I used Stampin’ Up! Glue Dots), pierce a hole with a Paper-Piercing Tool and finish with a brad.
- Point to point, the pinwheel measures approximately 2 1/8″
- The sweet floral paper is from Stampin’ Up! Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack, one of My Top 10 Spring Catalog Favorites.
- I cropped the front of the card to 3 3/8″ wide (by 5 1/2″ high). The sentiment really stands out this way.
- Don’t you adore the dotted cloud embossing? I used the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, also new in the Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalog.
Stamp Set: Wishes Your Way (Wood-Mount 129153, Clear-Mount 129156)
Paper: Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312), Crumb Cake (120953), Primrose Petals (126841), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Early Espresso (126974)
Cool Tools: 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871), Pinwheel Sizzlits S Die (129411), Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127022), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Paper-Piercing Tool (126189).
The Perfect Touch: 3/16″ Metallic Brads (119741), Stampin’ Up! Glue Dots (103683)