Can Sale-A-Bration, Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotion of the year, really be starting in just over a month (Jan. 22 through March 22)? Today I’m sharing a Quick & Pretty Card (quick, simple and affordable) using Sale-A-Bration’s Bloomin’ Marvelous stamp set. You’ll be able to earn it free with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration!
- The flowers were stamped in a row of using Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit and Basic Gray Ink.
- I stamped “off” the Basic Gray–meaning I stamped it first on scratch paper and then stamped my Whisper White card stock to get a softer, lighter image.
- Each flower center gets a little bling using Stampin’ Up! Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details. Woo hoo! It made the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog Carryover List.
- My color scheme was inspired by these three couches. Fun, yes?
- A snippet of Summer Starfruit 3/8″ Satin Ribbon accents the left corner.
RECEIVE A FREE SPRING CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE! If you would like FREE copies of both sent to you, please click here. U.S. delivery only. If
you plan to purchase products through another Stampin’ Up!
demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copies. No
demonstrator requests for catalogs, please.
GOOD NEWS!!! If you are currently a Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer, I have already ordered catalogs for you. How Do I Become a Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer?
Stamp Set: Bloomin’ Marvelous* (Wood-Mount 129651, Clear-Mount 129654)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Sahara Sand (121943)
Ink: Sahara Sand (126976), Summer Starfruit (126991), Basic Gray (126981), Jet Black Stazon (101406)
The Perfect Touch: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Summer Starfruit 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126846), Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details (127845)
Other: Whisper White 3 1/2″ x 5″ Note Cards & Envelopes (107311)
*Available Jan. 22 as part of the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion