On yesterday’s post here, I introduced the Buffalo Check background stamp. It will be available tomorrow (Sept. 5), when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins and definitely will make the list of My Favorite Things! Make gingham in any Stampin’ Up! color combination you want!
In today’s WOW! video, I share tips on using the Stamparatus and background stamps (like the Buffalo Check) for better coverage. Large stamps require a more ink and a little more pressure and effort for best results. The Stamparatus is forgiving in that you can press firmly as well as precisely re-stamp any areas that need more ink.
Here’s my video (above) with benefits and tips for using the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool.
IT’S ALMOST HERE! The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begin’s TOMORROW, Sept. 5, at 3 a.m. Mountain.
NEED A HOLIDAY CATALOG and plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me? Request a FREE copy here.
CURRENT CUSTOMERS. If you have ordered through me in the past year and have not changed demonstrators, you should have received a copy of the Holiday Catalog by now! If you have not received a copy, please email me here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.