Today’s trio of note cards uses Stampin’ Up! Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper, a luscious blend of silver, gold and rose gold (works with copper, too) metallic patterns.
The best part is that you can get the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper FREE with a product order of $50 or more (total before shipping and tax) during Sale-A-Bation. Learn about the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion (and more FREE gift options) here.
MY STEP-BY-STEP STAMPIN’ PRETTY TUTORIAL:
Quick and easy! I used Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes for all three cards. There are 20 ready-to go (pre-cut and scored) cards plus 20 coordinating envelopes.
Adhere a coordinating piece of Silver, Gold or Copper Foil Sheets to note cards as shown.
CELEBRATE CARDS: Using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies, crop a curve to approx. 2 3/8″ high on the left, 3″ high on the right and 5″ wide.
Back in Stock! Tie Whisper White 1/4″ Organza Ribbon in a bow around patterned piece. Adhere layer to note card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop “celebrate” (Copper Foil and Silver Foil Sheets) using the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies and Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. I like to use the Precision Base Plate with the Big Shot to reduce embossing marks on the letters. Earn the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies FREE with a $100 product order during Sale-A-Bration.
Using halves of Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere “celebrate.”
YOU CARD. I paper snipped the bottom portion of the metallic floral pattern (Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper). It’s adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals over Copper Foil.
Crop “you” in gold foil (I love the sunny contrast with the copper) using the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies, Big Shot and Precision Base Plate. Adhere with 1/2 and full pieces of Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Earn the Celebration You Thinlits Dies FREE with a $100 product order during Sale-A-Bration.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorials (and supply list) for the Springtime Foils notecards here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!