Click on the video above to watch!
I was WOW’d at the Stampin’ Up! On-Stage event last month when they demonstrated how quick and easy it is to use Sponge Daubers to color stamp images. I love the soft finish and vintage look when Powder Pink is used to color Crumb Cake card stock.
Click for original details on yesterday’s card.
Today’s WOW! Video Tutorial shares how I used Sponge Daubers to color the card for yesterday’s post. The Petal Palette Stamp Set and Petals & More Thinlits Dies are a sneak peek from the Occasions Catalog which begins Jan. 3.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
See more of my YouTube videos here.
Stampin’ Blends Markers are an alternate way to color on Crumb Cake. card stock Watch my video tutorial here.
Love that Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush I used on the card and in the video? It’s my bonus gift this month with a qualifying order!
- $75 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, NBNNYZG7 for orders over $75 and under $150 (before tax and shipping). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code.
- $150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
- This is an exclusive offer and only applies to qualifying orders placed through me.
- Click here for tips on where to add the host code when placing your on-line order.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.