Click on video above to watch How to Tie a Pretty Bow
I have shared several cards recently with ribbon bows (including yesterday’s card here – shown in the video). At the request of several of you, I put together a new 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial that shows how I tie a bow – especially easy using the yummy new 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon. It will be available June 1 when the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog begins. Are you ready? Click here to request a new catalog.
If you have questions or comments on today’s WOW! video, please leave them HERE. I’m happy to respond.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.