Santa’s Sleigh is a quintessential Stampin’ Up! holiday stamp set. It landed on the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog. Along with the coordinating Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits Dies, there are many creative possibilities for cards, tags, gifts and more.
BUNDLE IT & SAVE 10% Santa’s Sleigh Photopolymer Stamp Set and Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits Dies are available as a bundle for a 10% cost savings. See all Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles.
Stampin’ Pretty Tips:
- The A2 (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) card base was created with Whisper White Thick Card Stock. The added “heft” of of the thick card stock makes it perfect for a card base.
- Terrific Texture! A layer of Whisper White regular card stock is cut at 5 1/2″ x 4 and embossed with the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- A thin strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper is cut to create a layer of fallen snow.
- The sentiment is heat embossed in White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- A thin strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and a pattern from Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper gives the inside sparkle.
- The sentiment, from the Star of Light Photopolymer Stamp Set (also on the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog), compliments this winter scene.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Santa’s Sleigh holiday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
IT’S STARTS MONDAY, NOV. 21! The Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza Sale with up to 40% off on select items. This online super sale will run from November 21 to November 28. It’s the perfect time to stock up on holiday gifts for family and friends as well as boost and freshen your personal paper crafting stash! This year’s Online Extravaganza will include 24-hour sales on the first (Nov. 21) and last day (Nov. 28) of the promotion with special product discounts only available that day!
More details soon!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!