The secret to the wow! of today’s card is the gorgeous Stampin’ Up! Floral Boutique Washi Tape. So crisp and classic in Night of Navy and Whisper White! This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A standard A2 card base (4 1/2″ x 5 1/2″) in Night of Navy Card Stock is the perfect back drop for the Whisper White card stock (1/4″ smaller).
- The Floral Boutique Washi Tape is easy to apply and can be adjusted for perfect alignment.
- Vellum Vavoom! The star of the show is the layered butterfly. The Night of Navy butterfly is easily cut using the Butterflies Thinlits Dies followed by a vellum layer cut with the Bold Butterfly Framelits.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Floral Boutique Washi Tape thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME! Don’t miss out on the Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Branches Bundle.
These products are selling super fast. Available thru 8/31 or while supplies last. Get the full scoop on Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set, Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies and the 10% savings when you purchase them as a bundle. See the Thoughtful Branches Bundle here!
My card tips & product details here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!