Sweet cherries are the perfect touch for this simple & pretty thank you card.
I used this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA286) to jumpstart my creativity. See what the rest of the PPA Design Team has created with this sketch designed by Linda Callahan and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I used Apple of My Eye photopolymer stamp set for it’s “fruitful” images and easy placement.
- The cherry stamp coordinates with the Stampin’ Up! 1/2″ Circle Punch. Simply crop and pop it on a bit of Stampin’ Dimensionals for a 3-D effect.
- A Pear Pizzazz script pattern from Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack keeps the design fresh and reinforces the “thank you” message.
- I cropped the rectangle (Pear Pizzazz) pattern on a diagonal and popped each piece up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Real Red Candy Dots (Brights Candy Dots) add a pop of color in the negative space.
- The finishing touch is an envelope liner. I used a Real Red stripe from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack. My preferred adhesive for adding liners is Fast Fuse for it’s added strength. Here are tips and tricks on using Fast Fuse.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin it! My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix for today’s card is fresh and modern for Spring!
STAMPIN’ UP! VIDEOS! If you haven’t had a chance, I highly recommend these Stampin’ Up! product videos showcasing the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!