These eight thank you cards were sent to me by fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrators and stamping friends. Each card is a unique piece of art created with paper, stamps and ink. What a treat and heartfelt way to show appreciation!
BLENDABILITIES AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMERS JULY 1! The following Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities Markers and accessories will be available for customer purchase on Tuesday, July 1! Each marker set assortment is a trio of coordinating shades (light to dark). The six additional colors in the catalog (Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder) will be released for customer purchase on Aug. 1.
- Coastal Cabana Assortment (131000)
- Cherry Cobbler Assortment (130995)
- Daffodil Delight Assortment (130998)
- Old Olive Assortment (130999)
- Pumpkin Pie Assortment (130997)
- Rich Razzleberry Assortment (131003)
- Skin Tone Assortment (set of 6, 129370))
- Color Lifter (corrects coloring mistakes by lifting color from paper, 129369)
- Memento Pad Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (132708)
- Memento Pad Tuxedo Black Ink Refill (133456)
GET ALL 12 BLENDABILITIES COLORS FASTER! Purchase either the Stampin’ Up! $50 Starter Kit or $99 Starter Kit and include any of the Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities Markers and accessories listed above as part of your kit NOW! With your demonstrator status (you join Stampin’ Up! and get all the perks when you purchase the kit), you will be able to pre-order the remaining Blendabilities colors (Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder) on July 1, a month before customers and SAVE by using your demonstrator discount! The $50 Starter Kit offer ends June 30. I welcome hobby stampers!