When the Stampin’ Pretty Pals originally started the Pals Paper Arts Challenge, I never dreamed we would reach 200 challenges! Today is that day and we are ready to celebrate! Play this week’s challenge using the sketch below by Margaret Moody and you’ll be entered in a random drawing to receive ALL 20 challenge projects from the 20 PPA Resident Artists. How fun!
Complete details HERE for the PPA 200th Challenge along with a look at all the projects in one place.STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Each PPA Resident Artist chose a Stampin’ Up! color to create a monochromatic card. I opted for Tempting Turquoise!
- I flipped the sketch 90 degrees and reinterpreted the circle on the sketch as a popped up flower.
- Pearl Basic Jewels add a sumptuous touch to the flower centers.
- A border of Tempting Turquoise card stock cropped with the Scallop Trim Border Punch peeks from behind.
- Say it your way! I used the Stampin’ Up! Circle Monogram stamp to leave my personal “signature” on the back. This “see through” photopolymer stamp makes placement of crisp images a snap. I have the full scoop on the new Circle Monogram stamps and their possibilities HERE. Oh, how I’m hoping to see lots more photopolymer stamps in the Annual Catalog (starts June 2)! Stampin’ Up! “clearly” has the best!
THE STAMPIN’ UP! RETIRING PRODUCTS LIST IS COMING! On Monday, April 21, Stampin’ Up! will release its list of stamps and accessories that are being discontinued and will only be available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! You’ll want to be ready to order your favorites pronto!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST! Click on product images for more details or for easy on-line shopping!