The really cool part about the Stampin’ Up! March Paper Pumpkin Kit is that you can put WOW! cards together in minutes or make a few changes for a unique personality.
I used this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO338) to add my own twist to the March Paper Pumpkin supplies (plus I included a few extra supplies beyond the kit–listed below)!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The wood cut “thank you” sentiment steals the show on this card. “Congrats” is the other wood cut sentiment included with the kit.
- I used the Banner Punch (FREE with a $50 product order during Sale-a-Bration) to crop three perfect Tangerine Tango banners.
- Island Indigo Baker’s Twine unites the elements on the left side of the card.
- The kit’s gold glitter dots are backed with adhesive for easy placement.
- The March Paper Pumpkin Kit includes everything you need for eight cards & envelopes (even glue dots for adhesive). There are elegant, gold foil liners, cut and ready to tuck inside the envies. Watch this Stampin’ Up! video to see how quick and easy it is to create your eight cards with the March Paper Pumpkin Kits.
PAPER PUMPKIN MARKER PROMOTION ENDS 3/31! Just one week left! NEW Paper Pumpkin subscribers will receive the Stampin’ Up! 2012-2014 In Colors Markers FREE with their Welcome Kit. Learn more about Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kits.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST! Click on each product for more details and easy on-line shopping!