- Creating the Polaroid frame is easy! Simply cut a rectangle and then crop the square using the Stampin’ Up! Squares Collection Dies. Good news! The squares collection is on sale through today as part of the Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals for Oct. 8 – October 14. Please note discounted prices do not appear until you add them to your cart.
- When you use the “negative portion” of the die cut, you might get a hint of embossing from the edges of the die. I typically flip it over and use the “clean side” or use a bone folder from the opposite side to “iron” it out a bit.
- Witches’ Brew Designer Series Paper inspired my color choices and provided the snappy patterns.
- The perfect finish was to create a custom Basic Black envelope using my Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board.
- The liner began as a 4 1/4″ square piece of Witches’ Brew Designer Series Paper. Watch my video tutorial to learn how to create the liner in seconds.
WHAT DO YOU THINK? I like to experiment quite a bit before I finalize a card. Three flagged ends looks cleaner. Five look like scary teeth (according to my daughter)–perfect for Halloween. Which version do you prefer? Leave me a comment below. I love learning what your artful eye sees!
There will be new line-up of weekly deals starting on Tuesday, October 15.
Stamp Set Halloween Hello (Wood-Mount 131718, Clear-Mount 131721)
Paper: Witches’ Brew Designer Series Paper (132185), Basic Black (121045), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink Jet Black Stazon (101406)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4″ Circle Punch (119861), Squares Collection Framelits Dies (130921), Bitty Banners Framelits Dies (129267), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Brights Candy Dots (130931), Brights Designer Buttons (130028), Summer Starfruit 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126846), Natural Linen Thread (104199), Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Envelope: Envelope Punch Board (133774), Witches’ Brew Designer Series Paper (132185), Basic Black Card Stock (121045)