Express yourself for the holidays in a big way! Stampin’ Up! will be offering Expressions Thinlits Dies in the Holiday Catalog (starts Aug. 1) and today I have a sneak peek for you! My Stampin’ Pretty Week of Sneak Peeks continues!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS & SNEAK PEEKS. “NEW” items are available starting Aug. 1.
- NEW! What could be merrier than this “Merry” die cut created with the Expressions Thinlits Dies. IMPORTANT TIP! Save yourself some frustration by using a piece of wax paper between the die and the card stock. It pops out of the die much easier. There are small holes in the die designed for you to nudge the die cut out with a toothpick or paper-piercing tool. Minimal effort for a WOW! result. Thanks Susan Campfield and Angie Brailsford for your tip on the waxed paper!
- You can use the same toothpick to add tiny dots of glue to the back of the thin die cut. I personally used the Quickie Glue Pen by Sakura since I love the convenience and control for skinny pieces.
- I dressed up the group of Cherry Cobbler buttons with Stampin’ Up! Large Pearl Basic Jewels and Pearl Basic Jewels. Just stick and go!
- NEW x 2! You’ll be seeing a lot of lined envelopes from me! I cropped this fun polka dot pattern from Season of Style Designer Series Paper using the Envelope Liners Framelits Dies. The liner dies are designed to work with Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Both the paper and dies will be available Aug. 1.
- Save on Designer Series Paper (DSP)! You don’t need to cut the Designer Series Paper the entire height of the Envelope Liners Framelits Die. Just crop the top and enough length to bury the bottom inside the pocket of envelope. Don’t miss Buy 3 and Get 1 DSP Free!
- A simple stem was created using the Stampin’ Up! Bird Builder Punch.
NEED A STAMPIN’ UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG? Please click here
to order your FREE copy. If you have a current relationship with
another Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please contact them directly for your
copy. If you are a current Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer, I already have your copy on the way (no need to order one)! Expected delivery on or before July 31.
Paper: Season of Style Designer Series Paper* (132340), Old Olive (100702), Whisper White (100730)
Cool Tools: Expressions Thinlits Dies* (132171), Bird Builder Punch (117191), Envelope Liner Framelits Dies* (132172), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Regals Designer Buttons (130029), Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577), Pearls Basic Jewels (119247)
Other: Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope (107301)
Items marked with an asterisk (“*”) are from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog and available Aug. 1.