The new Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA129, by Margaret Moody), is the perfect foundation for getting your card making imagination flowing. Give the sketch a try! Then upload to a blog or public gallery (for example, Splitcoaststampers) and share the link on the Pals Paper Arts challenge blog. Perhaps you’ll be selected as one of the PPA Design Team Top Picks! Check out our fabulous picks from the last challenge.
- SNEAK PEEK ALERT! Don’t recognize that adorable vase? It’s my first sneak peek of Stampin’ Up! Bright Blossoms Stamp set, a hip, little number available June 1, 2012, when the Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 Catalog begins. See the NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog release dates below.
- Card base measures 4 1/2″ x 5″.
- Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies crop flirty ruffles.
- Sahara Sand is one of my most “neglected” Stampin’ Up! colors and it’s such a sophisticated neutral. I combined it with Rose Red, Early Espresso for a splashy look.
- I love using fashion and home d?cor catalogs for inspiration. I totally “swooped” my colors from the chair below.
BIG STAMPIN’ UP! CATALOG NEWS: Stampin’ Up! announced at the Demonstrator Leadership Conference last month that starting this year, they have eliminated the Summer Mini Catalog. The future Holiday and Spring Minis will be bigger and last longer (5 months vs. 4, much easier on my brain). The annual catalog (new In Colors, stamps, designer series paper–woo hoo) will start a month earlier (June 1, 2012) and the Holiday Mini will start a month earlier as well (August 1, 2012–better timing for Halloween and fall projects). I’m really excited about this simplified schedule!
In addition, the Simply Adorned and D?cor Elements lines will be discontinued when the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog retires. IMPORTANT NOTE: THE CURRENT IDEA BOOK AND CATALOG WILL EXPIRE ON MAY 31, 2012 NOT JUNE 30, 2012. Details regarding the retiring stamp and accessories timing will be released at a future date.
NEW SIMPLY SCORED PRODUCT COMING SOON! Stampin’ Up! has designed the ultimate accessory to the Simply Scored Scoring Tool for making envelopes, boxes and more–the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate. As a demonstrator, I’ll be able to order it later this month and start playing (and sharing samples, of course). It will be available for customer purchase March 1!
Stamp Sets: Bright Blossoms (available June 1), Perfect Punches (Wood-Mount 117022, Clear-Mount 120516)
Paper: Sahara Sand (121043), Rose Red (102544), Early Espresso (119686), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Early Espresso (119670)
Cool Tools: Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies (125595), Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Extra-Large Oval Punch (119859), Owl Builder Punch (118074, right “blossom”), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309, left “blossom”)
The Perfect Touch: Early Espresso/White Baker’s Twine (123124), 5/16″ Neutrals Jumbo Brads (112534), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)