On Thursday I shared Sketch #19, the most recent addition to my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook, promising to share a creation today using that same sketch! Using Basic Black and Real Red, the pattern takes on a buffalo plaid vibe!
This sketch was inspired by the card below that was previously shared on my blog in 2017. You can see the original blog post here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic Black card stock.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, along with the smallest Stitched Shapes Square Die, to crop 6 Basic Black squares and 6 Real Red squares.
Adhere as shown to a 3 3/4 x 4 7/8 piece of Whisper White card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
Double wrap with Whisper White Baker’s Twine (Available January 5, 2021), securing with a bow.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment & heart (Warm Hugs Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and Real Red Classic Ink.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
NEW DECEMBER HOST CODE! SAVE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!