One of the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is having access to loads of exclusive resources. I recently watched a demonstrator video on how to make a snowflake rosette using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and the Lace Ribbon Border Punch.
I liked the cut out snowflake technique so much, I made two cards today using this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO218).
- The small flower to the right of the sentiment was snipped from a piece of Very Vanilla card stock punched with the Lace Ribbon Border Punch.
- A touch of Linen Thread on the button and triple wrapped on the larger panel give a rustic look.
- I used Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake Classic Ink and Sponge Daubers on the edges of the card stock.
- Dazzling Details are a mess free way to add glittery sparkle to the snowflake and small flower. It's hard to see in the photo but it really pops in the light.
COMING UP: My Stampin' Up! Demonstrator pre-order arrives later today. I'm already starting to pace, waiting for the UPS truck to arrive. I will be sharing samples with you throughout December using new products that will be available in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog (begins Jan. 4) and Sale-A-Bration (begins Jan. 24).
- RESERVE YOUR FREE CATALOGS! Please EMAIL ME HERE your name and address to reserve a FREE copy of one or both the Occasions Mini or Sale-A-Bration catalogs. U.S. addresses only.
- I'll mail copies to you promptly as soon as Stampin' Up! allows distribution to customers.
- If you have placed an order with me in the last year, you will automatically receive both catalogs as part of my Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customer Rewards Program.
- IMPORTANT: If you have a relationship with another Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copy.
EARN FREE STAMPIN' UP! STAMPS! Learn more about my Stampin' Pretty Tulip Rewards Program. It's my way of saying thank you to my frequent shoppers!
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN' PRETTY? I'm committed to making your on-line shopping experience for Stampin' Up! products both informed and personal. Get the details.
Stamp Set: Delightful Dozen (W122650, C122652)
Paper: Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper (122357), Crumb Cake (120953), Marina Mist (119682), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Marina Mist (119668), Crumb Cake (121030)
Cool Tools: Lace Ribbon Border Punch (122362), 3/4" Circle Punch (119873), Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die (123126), Sponge Daubers (102892), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334)
The Perfect Touch: Antique Brads (117273), Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Jewels Basic Pearls (119247), Linen Thread (104199), Dazzling Details (124117), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)