I returned from Stampin' Up! Founder's Circle yesterday (a fabulous retreat in St. George, Utah). I knew I needed to put together a quick card for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO157). With a touch of black embossing and a simple color scheme, this card was "buttoned" up pronto!
- Stampin' Up! Rich Razzleberry Textured Card Stock adds a delicious polish to a simple card.
- I cropped off the top of my sentiment circle and layered it over a Basic Black circle for a little dazzle.
- The Brights Designer Buttons lend a rich touch. Isn't it wonderful how Stampin' Up! card stock and accessories coordinate?
- Keep your knots in place. Click here for my No Slide Ribbon Tutorial.
EAT CHOCOLATE for FREE! I'm offering a sweet deal for a FREE "Eat Chocolate" Stamp Set when you purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit through me. Eat Chocolate offer ends October 3.
- Customize and save up to 40% on the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit.
- Get a gorgeous Free Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote (valid thru Oct. 18). Value $39.95.
- PLUS receive the "Eat Chocolate" Stamp Set, a future release from the Occasions Mini. Sneak Peek "Eat Chocolate" samples (created by Stampin' Up!) below.*
- Enjoy demonstrator discounts and benefits whether you stamp for a hobby (pressure-free) or prefer the Stampin' Up! business opportunity.
Please EMAIL ME NOW if you have questions or are interested in the Starter Kit during this limited opportunity. I'm here to help 🙂
Stamp Set: Day of Gratitude (WM 120835, CM 121148)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry Textured Card Stock (119942), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: VersaMark Ink (102283)
Cool Tools: Scallop Border Punch (119882), 1 3/8" Circle Punch Large (119860), 3/16" Corner Punch Small (119871), Crop-A-Dile (108362), Heat Tool (100005)
The Perfect Touch: Brights Designer Buttons (119747), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Rich Razzleberry 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119259), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Stampin' Up! Black Emboss Powder (109133)
*Special note: Thank you Penny Thomas for sharing the Eat Chocolate sample photos from St. George.