On New Year's Eve, what could be more appropriate than jotting down resolutions in a sweet little album. For this week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA23, Anything But a Card), I dressed up this Stampin' Up! On Board 5" x 5" Art Journal using Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper (available Jan. 5 Occasions Mini Catalog).
LET'S SHARE! Leave me a comment at the end of this post with your top New Year's resolution. I plan to use my album throughout the year to remind me of my resolve and take notes (possibly photos) when I reach my goals.
Here's my list:
- Eat healthier (usually I'm pretty good but the last few weeks have been nothing short of a junk food fest–oink).
- Get back into a yoga routine. I have gone from pretzel knot to pretzel rod.
- Hike with my family (we have the mountains within minutes but have only hiked twice since moving to Arizona).
- Have my daughter, Caroline, teach me how to make jewelry. Her necklaces are tr?s cool.
- Make more time for reading books.
- Do more Stampin' Up! videos.
- Learn to bake. I cook fairly well. However, anything baked is hit and miss–unless I can count ready to bake cookies? LOL
- Join PaperWorks, a local paper arts group. Fascinating speakers and projects.
- Create my first scrapbook (ever) with My Digital Studio.
Stamp Set: Full of Life (111500)
Paper: Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper (117161, Occasions Mini Catalog), Very Vanilla (101650), Taken With Teal (101584), So Saffron (105118), Chocolate Chip (102128)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100071) and Taken With Teal (100068) Markers (used the computer for "2010" and the resolutions)
Cool Tools: Scallop Trim Punch (118402, Sale-A-Bration), Spiral Punch (108341), Corner Rounder Punch (109047), Small and Large Oval Punches (107304), Trio Flower Punch (109183), Boho Blossoms Punch (110711), 1/2" Circle Punch (107217)
The Perfect Touch: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117287, Occasions Mini Catalog), Jumbo 5/16" Brads (112534, Assorted Neutrals), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), On Board Art Journal (108495)