Here are the step by step instructions (reprinted for the most part from my Stampin' Up! worksheet):
1. Stamp bird image twice in Chocolate Chip ink on each small piece of Very Vanilla card stock (2 1/4" x 4") for four total stamped images. Punch out three of the images using the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. Cut out the fourth image.
2. Adhere each punched bird image to a Scallop Note using Stampin' Dimensionals.
3. Attach Silver Brad to center of each felt flower and adhere one to each Scallop Note. Set fourth flower aside.
4. Stamp sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink on each Scallop Note.
5. Place each large piece of Designer Series paper (4 1/4" x 3") partially inside an envelope. Lick envelope flaps to adhere Designer Series paper. Cut Designer Series paper to shape of envelope flaps. I loved this idea!
6. Lay Very Vanilla card stock (9 3/4" x 6") out lengthwise and score at 4 3/4" and 5". Rotate 90 degrees and score a 2 1/2". Fold on score lines to create card folder. TIP: I added a little sticky strip to the pocket flap to adhere it to the "backbone."
8. Round all corners of Baja Breeze card stock (4 1/4" x 3") using the 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch. Adhere to front of card folder over ribbon using adhesive.
9. Attach strip of Baja Breeze Designer Series paper ( 4 1/4" x 1 1/8") to front of card folder.
10. Punch circle from Pink Pirouette Textured card stock (2 1/4" x 4") using the 1 3/4" Circle Punch, and adhere to Metal Edge Tag using adhesive.
11. Adhere cut-out bird to circle using Stampin' Dimensionals.
12. Adhere felt flower to edge of tag.
13. Adhere Metal Edge Tag to card folder using Stampin' Dimensionals.
14. Stamp sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink on front of card folder.
15. Tie Ribbon around card folder to close it.
Stamp Set: Best Wishes & More (111602)
Paper: Baja Breeze (111352), Very Vanilla (101650), Pink Pirouette Textured (111345), Baja Breeze Patterns Designer Series Paper (112157), Scallop Notes Assortment II (111336, Baja Breeze, Chocolate chip, Pink Pirouette) with Very Vanilla Envelopes
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Cool Tools: 1 3/4" Circle Punch (112004), Corner Rounder Punch (109047)
The Perfect Touch: Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (111367), Flower Fusion Too Accents & Elements (112006), Silver Brads (104336), White Circle Aluminum Metal Edge Tag (103374), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Sticky Strip (104294)