Groovy, baby . . . I mean Oh, Baby! The new Stampin’ Up! Single Stamp “Oh, Baby!” is simply adorable and fell right into place with this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO280). It’s perfect for baby invitations, announcements and new baby (or expecting) congrats cards!
- Have you seen the newly released Stampin’ Up! Single Stamps? Easy on the budget. Easy on the eyes. Only available through March 31. See what’ available in Singles Assortment 3 OR Singles Assortment 4 (includes Oh, Baby).
- Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder takes this hip silhouette to a shiny, patent leather-like finish!
- The Baby Bump! What a perfect spot for a white flower button! Buttons stay in place with Stampin’ Up! Glue Dots. A snippet of Whisper White Baker’s Twine adds a polished finish.
- That’s Parker’s Patterns Designer Series Paper defining the background.
- The retro flower was cropped with my Big Shot and Blossom Party Originals Die. It’s been my “go to” lately for a retro vibe!
Which is your favorite of the current Stampin’ Up! Single Stamps? Please leave me a comment below!
Stamp Set: Oh, Baby Single Stamp (Clear-Mount 132667)
Paper: Parker’s Patterns Designer Series Paper (131021), Daffodil Delight (119683), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283)
Cool Tools: 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871), Heat Tool (129053), Blossom Party Originals Die (115971), Large Scallop Edgelits (127019), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439),
The Perfect Touch: Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262), Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109133), Stampin’ Up! Glue Dots (103683)