This snappy little treat bag was cropped using the Stampin’ Up! Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies, one of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog.
There are so many additional dies and possibilities!
My design inspiration was this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO387).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Keep it together! I used Stampin’ Up! Fast Fuse Adhesive to adhere the treat bag. Just enough extra hold and convenience for this quick 3-D project.
- The Whisper White twine (Painted Blooms Cotton Twine) dresses up the color coordinated In Color (Blackberry Bliss) Clothespin.
- Layering like colors like these stars, allows you to create random texture. Love it!
- Stampin’ Up created the video below to really show off the potential of the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies.
Click on image above to watch video.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ON TODAY’S CARD? I love reading your comments and am happy to answer questions. Simply leave me a comment at the end of this post!
COMING UP TOMORROW! I have a few helpful hints about today’s project that I’ll be sharing in a new 1 Minute to WOW! video tutorial! See My Tutorial Library for oodles of past tutorials.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Don’t miss the printable supply list at the end!