Good things come in small, pretty packages, especially those that go together pronto with the Stampin’ Up! Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Close counts! I chose Blushing Bride (Subtles Designer Buttons) vs. the suggested Pink Pirouette. You can ALWAYS modify PPA challenge colors with something similar.
- Glue Dots are the perfect solution for keeping buttons securely in place.
- The Pistachio Pudding leaves were cropped with the Stampin’ Up! Bird Builder Punch.
- The stamped frame on the tag is from One Tag Fits All stamp set. It’s designed to coordinate with the Note Tag Punch. Simple.
- I cropped and layered the Soft Sky Polka Dot Pattern (Subtles Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stack) over one of the Crumb Cake sides of the box.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
Watch the Curvy Keepsake box come to life with this Stampin’ Up! Video.
Click on image above to watch.
FOUR MORE SALE-A-BRATION GIFT CHOICES AVAILABLE! Ends March 31.
(click cover to view FREE gifts)
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! images below for more details and easy on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available at the end.