Pals Guest Stamper Dawn Tidd

Mary's Final 1
Clean, simple and sophisticated.  That describes this charming card by Dawn Tidd, today’s guest stamper and a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals.  I love the modern flower, each “bloom” layered with monochromatic colors and topped off with an In Color Designer Printed Brad.  Perfect!

For full card details and to see more of Dawn’s clean and simple style, please head on over to her blog.

MaryRealRedTulip THERE’S STILL TIME!  Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product gift for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) during the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion.  Ends March 22.

Viewer Friendly Sale-A-Bration Product Flyer!

Mary signature
MaryEndOfPostOrderButton

0 thoughts on “Pals Guest Stamper Dawn Tidd”

1. Very pretty and colorful card…I love plain and simple…thanks for sharing Dawn’s creativity and blog with us!

2. This is a very sweet card thank you for sharing with us. I too am saying “DUH” to myself for not thinking of the pretty layering. Thanks

3. This is a beautiful card, Dawn! I love how you have used the monochromatic flowers against the neutral background! Thank you, Mary, for featuring Dawn’s excellent work!

4. Beauitful Dawn !!! Love it , so clean , simple and vary pretty
    Tfs.
    That’s a case !!!
    Hugs Frenchie
    Thanks ms Mary for having her !!!

5. Oh, thank you so much for sharing Dawn’s beautiful cards! O absolutely love her symplistic style! Makes me think I could actually do some cards myself. LOL I see all these other gorgeous cards that are more elaborate and I think “I can’t do that!”. But now I’m inspired. 🙂

6. Love this, Dawn! The colors are very cool and the Crumb Cake background is a nice change from White (I’m using too much of it right now!). Wonderful spring/summer card!