- Stampin’ Up! One in a Million stamp set offers witty sentiments with coordinating interior messages.
- Don’t forget that line images can be adorable when stamped on patterned paper. The pinwheel (Stampin’ Up! Sweets for the Sweet) was stamped on the tiny heart pattern from Patio Party Designer Series Paper.
- I stamped a second pinwheel (Midnight Muse Ink on Midnight Muse Card Stock). Both pinwheels were cropped with my Paper Snips and layered on top of each other.
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels add a touch of bling to the scallop edge and center of the button!
- A fourth coordinating pattern from Stampin’ Up! Patio Party Designer Series Paper was used to line my Whisper White Medium Square Envelope. I love how everything blends together seamlessly.
Get the Reason to Smile stamp set (shown above) for just $5 with a $50 product order in July. This stamp set will only be available this month and will NOT be available after July 31! Learn more!
Stamp Sets: Sweets for the Sweet (Wood-Mount 122510, Clear-Mount 122512), One in a Million (Wood-Mount 126380, Clear-Mount 126382)
Paper: Patio Party Designer Series Paper (126916), Primrose Petals (126841), Baja Breeze (111352), Midnight Muse (126943), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Midnight Muse (126860)
Cool Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), 2 1/2″ Circle Punch (120906), Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies (127003), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Primrose Petals 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126844), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683)
Other: Whisper White Medium Envelopes (107301)