Simple and spooky describe today’s project. It was both fun to make and required minimal Stampin’ Up! supplies. I also whipped up a new video tutorial sharing in more detail the Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334) and how to create a coordinating designer envelope for a standard 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card.
ENVELOPE FOR A2 (4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″) CARD
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 7 1/4″ x 10 1/4″
- Using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, score the long direction at 3/4″ and 6 1/2′.
- Flip 90 degrees and score at 2 1/4″ and 6 3/4″
- Use Paper Snips to remove four corners (see video) and create tabs.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIP: Check out this previous video on creating an envelope using the same technique for a 4 x 4 card. Gotta love the amazing tandem of the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY CARD TIPS:
- I created a little template for lining up the windows using the 1 1/4″ Square Punch.
- I adhered it to Whisper White card stock using Dotto Repositionable Adhesive, lined up and recropped with the 1 1/4″ Square Punch.
- The Clear Mount Version of Spooky Bingo Bits made it easy to “eyeball” and stamp through the windows.