What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
INCLUDE MY MONTHLY HOST CODE! PLACE A PRODUCT ORDER OF $50 or more (total before shipping and tax) in my on-line store using my monthly host code and you can earn tulips toward FREE products from me. Redeem 10 tulips for a $50 shopping spree. Choose the products you want from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs. Clearance items, Stampin’ Rewards products and promotional offers are excluded. Orders of $150 or more should NOT include the host code and their tulips will automatically qualify. Find this month’s tulip host code here.
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): ADD HOST CODE for orders of $50 through $149.99.
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards.
- Please be sure you are adding the host code to the host code box and not the coupon code box.
- Terms and conditions of my Stampin’ Pretty Tulip Rewards are subject to change.
How do I get started earning Tulip Rewards?
- Add merchandise to a Stampin’ Up! on-line order through me here.
- Click the shopping bag link.
- If your order is $50 to $149.99 (total before shipping and tax), enter my monthly tulip host code in the host code box. Click apply.
- Be sure you are adding the host code to the host code box and not the coupon code box (see example below).
- For every increment of $50 of product purchased (total before shipping and tax), you earn one Stampin’ Pretty Tulip. Example: A product order of $49 would not qualify for a tulip. A product order of $101 would qualify for two tulips ($50 x 2).
- Separate orders may not be combined to reach a tulip.
- Qualifying tulip product totals exclude shipping & handling, sales tax and any amounts paid toward items in the Stampin’ (host) Rewards program (including 50% off items).
- YOU are responsible for tracking your orders and tulips. Click here for my handy tulip tracking sheet.
- Earn 10 tulips and submit your tulip tracking sheet and choices for your $50 shopping spree by clicking here or email me here.
- You cannot exceed $50 and pay the difference.
- Woo hoo! I cover the cost of shipping, handling and tax, too!
- Discontinued, clearance, Stampin’ Rewards and promotional products are excluded from your spree choices.
- I’ll confirm your qualifying customer orders and place your shopping spree order within three – 5 business days of redemption. Please allow an additional 7 business days for standard delivery of your order.
What if I earned Tulips prior to Oct. 1, 2018? Any unredeemed tulips earned prior to Oct. 1, are valid for one year (from the time they were earned) and will qualify for the new program and benefits whether they used the host code or not.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.